We deal with:
- Renewal of Publicans Licence Applications at the annual District Licensing Court (usually held in September each year).
- Occasional Licence Applications
- Special Exemption Applications
- Licence Applications where the Publicans Licence has expired within the past 5 years (prior to the Application to renew); Useful Checklist for such Applications include;
- Clearance from the Gardaí (no objections to your license being re-activated),
- Clearance from the Fire Authority,
- Placement of advertisement in a national newspaper of your intention to reapply for your licence,
- Marked Maps identifying the area of your premises that retain the license (when re-activated).
- Lottery Licence Applications: Football Clubs (Blotto’s).